This dish is surprisingly good, way better than I anticipated! How come I had never eaten it before? This is a Shanghaiese dish; I had heard people talking about this dish before, and they love to use the expression: it is so tasty that your eye brows will come off to describe it. Well, my eye brows came off today!! This dish doesn’t need any spice or sauce; the saltiness is from the salty ham. So the better the quality of the ham, the better this dish will be. I am going to cook it for Chinese new year.
Fresh bamboo shoot 1 pound
Chinese salty ham ½ pound
Lean pork 1.5 pounds
Knotted bean curd skin 4 oz.
- Pork cut into small pieces, then blanch in boiling water for 2 minute, wash and set aside.
- Salty ham also cut into small pieces, cooks in 1 quart of cold water until the water is boiling, drain and set aside.
- Peel the bamboo shoot’s hard skin off, trim the end, then cut into slices. Cook in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a big cooking pan, add 2.5 quarts cold water, salty ham, pork and bamboo together and cook with high heat until boiling. Turn the heat to low and continue to cook for one hour.
- Add the knotted bean curd skin and continue to cook for 30 minutes with medium low heat.
- 瘦豬肉1.5 磅
- 豬肉切成小塊, 然後在沸水中燙煮2 分鐘, 洗淨放在一旁。
- 咸火腿也切成小塊, 在1夸脫的冷水中煮到水开了, 瀝幹, 放在一旁备用。
- 剝去笋的外皮, 修剪末端, 然後切成薄片。在沸水中煮3分鐘。瀝幹水备用。
- 在一個大的鍋中, 加2.5 夸脫冷水, 咸火腿, 豬肉和笋在一起大火煮到水开。把火轉小繼續煮一個小時。
- 加入打結的豆腐皮, 中小火繼續煮30分鐘。
這道菜出奇的好吃, 比我預想的要好很多!我以前居然從來沒吃過。這是一道上海菜;我以前常聽人們談論這道菜, 他們喜歡用鲜到眉毛都掉了来形容这道菜。嗯, 今天我的眉毛鲜掉了!!這道菜不需要加任何的香料或調味料。;鹹味是从火腿来的。所以火腿的品質越好, 這道菜就會越好吃。 我打算今年年夜饭煮这道菜。