15 servings 35 cents per serving
I had so many ripe bananas at home and I didn’t feel like to eat, so I decided to make a banana bread. But a few days ago I saw a good recipe for zucchini bread I also wanted to make too. I couldn’t decided which one to make so I made them both but in one bundt pan. 2 in 1. Great idea!!!When you pour the batter to the pan make sure you pour them together but in different sides, don’t mix them.
The zucchini bread original recipe is here:
Here is the link for banana walnut bread:
I made change to the sugar, since I made 2 in 1, I do recommend to double the glaze if you make a big one like mine. This glaze tastes so good so I am willing to gain weight for it.
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup finely shredded unpeeled zucchini (do not squeeze or dry shredded zucchini)
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- *glaze can be doubled if desired
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine sugar, zucchini, cooking oil, egg, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to zucchini mixture; stir just until combined.
- Spoon batter into greased bread pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 min, then remove from pan and cool completely.
- Once cool, combine ingredients for glaze and drizzle over bread.
Banana with walnut bread