- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ¼ teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 ½ cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons non sweeten coco powder
- 2 tablespoons green tea powder
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and kosher salt together in a bowl. Divide them into 3 even portions.
- Mix buttermilk,eggs and melted butter together. Divide them into 3 even portions.
- Add coco powder to one of the flour mixtures and mix them together. Do the same to the green tea powder with another flour mixture.
- Add buttermilk mixture to the flour mixtures separately for each flavor. Do not over mixed.
- Heat a large nonstick griddle or skillet, Brush a little bit of oil to the skillet. Turn heat up to medium–low and make 4 pancakes for each flavor.
- Flip pancakes after bubbles rise to surface and bottoms lightly brown, about 2-3 minutes. Cook until the other sides are lightly browned too.
If you want to make sure they are still nice warm by the time you finish them all, preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Remove pancakes to a wire rack set inside a rimmed baking sheet, and keep them in the oven until all the pancakes are done.
I love the green tea flavor, this recipe makes really fluffy pancakes. If you like pancakes like me, you should really try this out.
把面粉, 糖, 泡打粉, 苏打粉和盐搅拌在一个碗里。把它们分成3个等分。
加热一个大的不粘锅或煎锅, 刷一点点油在锅面上。把火开到中小火， 每种口味可以做4个煎饼。
当你看到煎饼上面冒气泡和底部变微金色时, 约2-3 分钟。拿个大铲子翻面，煎到另一边也是微金色为止。
如果你想确保当你做完所有的饼他们都还热的话 , 预热烤箱到325华氏度。把煎饼放在一个烤盘里然后放在烤箱里, 直到饼全部做成。
我很喜欢绿茶的味道, 这个食谱做出来的煎饼非常蓬松好吃。如果你和我一样喜欢煎饼, 你真该尝试一下这个食谱。