I promised my coworker I would make him sugar cookies but I didn’t do it for almost a year. Felt so guilty every time when I saw him, so finally I decided to make some for him over the weekend.
Recipe from allrecipes.com by Stephanie.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
- 2 3/4 杯麵粉
- 1 茶匙小蘇打
- 1/2 茶匙發酵粉
- 1 杯黃油，
- 白色的 1 1/2 杯糖
- 1 蛋
- 1 茶匙香草精
1.預熱烤箱至華氏 375 度 (攝氏 190 度)。在一小碗中，攪拌麵粉，小蘇打和泡打粉。
3.放入預熱的烤箱烤 8 到 10 分鐘，或直到金色。讓放在烤板上兩分鐘，然后放在架子上冷卻。