Walnut 1 cup
Sugar 1/3 -1/2 cup
In a non-stick pan, add in sugar and cook with medium low heat for about 4 minutes or until sugar is golden brown, caramelize. (constantly stir)
Add the walnut in and turn the heat to low and constantly stir walnut in the sauce for about 5 minutes.
Pour the candied walnut to a big piece of parchment paper and make sure separate the walnuts, otherwise they will stick together after harden.
核桃 1 杯
- 240g whole milk
- 2 egg
- 2 oz butter, melted
- 16 oz all-purpose flour
- 2 oz sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp (5 g) regular or quick-rise yeast
- lemon 1/2
- powder sugar 2/3 cup
- Cinnamon sugar 1/2 cup
- Place the milk, egg and melted butter in the bread machine pan first, then add the dry ingredients. Set the bread machine on the ‘dough’ setting.
- When mixing stops, let it rises in the machine for about 40-50 minutes or until double in size.
- Take the dough out and knead for a few minutes, roll it out to about 1/2 inch thickness, use a cookie cutter to cutter the dough.
- Spread some oil on a cookie sheet, leave the dough on the cookie sheet then cover the dough with a damp towel for about another hour.
- Heat up some oil (I used vegetable oil) to about 325F, deep fry the donuts in the oil both sides with medium low heat until golden brown.
- Add powder sugar to the lemon juice and mix well. You can dip the donuts in the lemon sauce or the cinnamon sugar.
11/2茶匙 (5 克) 普通或快速發酵酵母
先將牛奶、雞蛋和融化的黃油放入麵包機中, 然後加入乾的成分。將麵包機設置在 “麵團” 的設置上，開啓。
拿出面團, 揉幾分鐘, 用擀麵杖把它攤到半英寸厚, 用餅乾切割器切割麵團。
在烤盤上塗些油, 把麵團放在上面繼續發酵, 然後用濕毛巾把麵團蓋上大約一個小時。
把一些油 (我用植物油) 加熱到325F 左右, 將甜甜圈用中小火將兩面都炸到金黃。
Taro and Che